- Click on the link AskmyGP link either from our practice website homepage or via the link sent from a receptionist.
2. Click ‘Login to Consult your GP‘
3. Click ‘Sign up as a new user‘
4. Fill in your details on the registration form and choose a password (use the boxes above it to ensure your password is strong enough)
5. Tick the box at the bottom to accept the End User License Agreement (EULA) and then Click ‘Confirm’
6. After clicking Confirm, a four digit code will be sent to the email address entered above:
(if you did not receive the email click Change email address and check that the email address is correct and then try again) Go to your email inbox and locate the email:
and then Copy the 4 digit code and paste it in the box on the registration screen and choose Verify email address:
7. Next, select ‘I am asking as a patient‘ if the account is for you, then enter your DOB, select your Gender and Preferred site and click ‘Save‘
After that last step you will be fully registered for askmyGP, you can either proceed further to submit a request to the practice today if you need to, or you can click the menu button (three lines in the corner) to navigate away to another part of the application.